Made of 11 oz. Herman Oak® bridle leather and solid brass buckle. Belt is 1.5 inches wide.
The Cascades buckle is a hand-etched, -fabricated, & -forged solid brass buckle in collaboration with our friends at SMITHSHOP DETROIT. Inspired by our relatives living in Washington State.
Each belt features:
- Hand-stiched leather keeper
- Hand-beveled, burnished, and waxed edges
- Individually punched holes and tips
- Hand-etched, -fabricated & -forged, solid brass buckle - USA
- Ginew and Smithshop stamps on each buckle
- Custom solid brass fasteners - USA
- Herman Oak® bridle leather - USA
- All materials are 100% Made in USA
- Available in recycled sterling silver OR gold upon custom request
Belts are sized to correspond with tagged waist size of jeans.
WATCH THIS VIDEO of belt measurement instructions. To ensure proper fit, please include your measurements in space provided during checkout.
CONTACT GINEW with questions about measurement.
Free shipping on all domestic orders. International orders will incur additional costs. USPS will be used for all shipping.
The Horween Leather Company has set the standard for the highest quality leathers since 1905. All leather is processed in the Horween tannery in Chicago, USA.
WATCH our buckle being fabricated. Each Ginew buckle is hand-built by SmithShop, a dynamic, metal-centric studio in Detroit, USA. Ginew designed the buckle to feature minimal detailing, symmetry and unfailing durability. Each buckle is individually fabricated using industrial strength, solid brass. The brass is cut, heated, formed, forged, soldered, carefully-finished, and stamped by hand using time-honored metal-smith techniques. Each buckle is the culmination of unwavering commitment to durable materials and high quality craftsmanship.