Hand built to order and made of only premium, American made materials. Choose between 11 oz. Herman Oak® or Horween® Chromexel leather
- Hand-fabricated and -forged solid brass buckle by Smithshop
- Custom solid brass fasteners by Smithshop
- 1.5 inches wide
WATCH Smithshop fabricate our buckle
Belt sizes correspond with tagged waist size of jeans
WATCH THIS VIDEO of belt measurement instructions - include your measurements in space provided during checkout
CONTACT GINEW with measurement questions
The Horween Leather Company has set the standard for the highest quality leathers since 1905. All leather is processed in the Horween tannery in Chicago, USA. Herman Oak® leather has been made in Missouri, USA since the late 1800's. Herman Oak® produces some of the most beautiful and durable vegetable tanned leathers available.
WATCH our buckle being fabricated. Each Ginew buckle is hand-built by SmithShop, a dynamic, metal-centric studio in Detroit, USA. Ginew designed the buckle to feature minimal detailing, symmetry and unfailing durability. Each buckle is individually fabricated using industrial strength, solid brass. The brass is cut, heated, formed, forged, soldered, carefully-finished, and stamped by hand using time-honored metal-smith techniques. Each buckle is the culmination of unwavering commitment to durable materials and high quality craftsmanship.
Each Ginew belt features:
- Hand-stiched leather keeper
- Hand-beveled, burnished, and waxed edges
- Individually punched holes and tips
- Hand-fabricated & forged, solid brass buckle - USA
- Ginew and Smithshop stamps on each buckle
- Custom solid brass fasteners - USA
- *Famous Horween® Chromexel leather - USA
- *Herman Oak® leather - USA
- All materials are 100% Made in USA
Free shipping on all domestic orders. International orders will incur additional costs. USPS will be used for all shipping.
*Belts make of either Horween® or Herman Oak® leather based on customer selection.